Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Day the Eagle Came

Greetings, seekers.
Today I manifested, co-created, attracted....whatever you understand to be the case....an eagle.  I was communicating with the ALL (until that point, the communication was quite one way, the subject matter being  my own "alpha" or you might call it, my god-ness, my ability to influence, shift, adapt, move, change, manifest with respect to the environment I find myself in.
Pretty cool response, eh?  I have four totems, and one is the eagle...I call it "courage", which is 200-250 hz approximately, the vibration of "empowerment" per the Map of Consciousness intuited by Dr David ("Doc") Hawkins, one of the masters I've studied to become what I am.  The ALL basically "mirrored" back to me what I was thinking about.
I wasn't just "thinking" about it, by the way, I was mentally "exercising" at the time, I was mentally exercising my "dominance" over the environment...gently of course, as my "goddess" energy is utterly beneficial and not controlling.  I had gotten wrapped up in it over my assertion of being "alpha" over my dog.  Sometimes she barks at other dogs and if I am aware of her energy rearing up, and I have the energy to dominate her energetically, I do it to spare the her, the other dog and the other owners the experience of her alpha state.  A dog with an owner feels more relaxed if the owner takes the dominant energy state in a situation because then the dog can assume it's being handled and the dog does not have to become excited and can enjoy her day.  It is work for me to assume the dominant energy over my dog because she is quite alpha and I have not trained her not to be, even though she is 13 years old, as I sort of inherited her from a family member and I had not intended to take this responsibility but now I think she is mine at least for the duration and so I am rising to the task of being her leader.
After working on her for awhile, partly in meditation (5th D) and partly in practical mode (3D) over the dog, I merged the two and ended up with this experience of bringing the eagle in.  Some people get a feather....doesn't impress me anymore.  This was a whole bird, and my totem to boot. Gotta respect the messenger who goes out of its way like that.
I watched the eagle for a while marveling at it, as we do not get them here.  Then I realized everyone in the park was also marveling at it and watching it.  It flew over the lake much in a circle for a long time (more than ten minutes) after I noticed it and then flew so high we could barely see it.  I realized that it had distracted me from my work on my Self and I needed to get back to "work".  I got to see it so close that I could verify what I was looking at was my totem, but I also had to verify it with some of the people in the park, just to be sure it was real and that it was what I thought it was.
On my path, "trying it out" and defining the rules for exercising the HU or "god" part of the HU-MAN has been what has been most effective in finding or identifying laws or rules that work for me.  Now of course, my work is to continue exercising until I get an actual "cause and effect" relationship between the work I do to co-create something and the result I expect or desire.
Have a great day co-creating beneficial stuff, fellow seekers!

No comments:

Post a Comment