Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Creation of the Blog....the Billionaire Monk Path

I am the Billionaire Monk.  My path is one of extraordinary wealth and abundance created through intention fueled by a passion for humanity and its well-being.   My purpose is to build a bridge from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age, as one of the new leaders of the new economy where balance, oneness, and sustainability surpass polarity, selfishness, and greed.  I live and create in the "present" state of mind.  I am a visionary....I apply enlightened states of mind to creating inspired visions that "shift" various key aspects of human life to improve them for the greater good.  I lead the new generations of inspired youth who implement these visions as their own ideas.  I debunk the error that poverty is virtuous or that the experience of it is necessary by creating and enjoying wealth without corruption.  Welcome to my path.  

No comments:

Post a Comment